Do you ever feel like going to the gym is nothing but a torture? Do you want to get fit? But can’t see your workout to be fun?
You know that going to the gym is healthy and will help you feel better about yourself but you simply can’t do it!
And then because you end up not exercising you actually feel the opposite – worse about yourself. What? How is that possible?
Well, easier than you may think. It’s OK though , you’re not the only one that feels that way.
Unless you’re a hardcore fitness person, the gym can get boring fast. Not a good option for your health, fitness and energy levels.
U-bounce solves that problem – it’s simple, invigorating, unique and fun!
- Metabolism is stimulated and helps your body deal with toxic loads more speedily and gets you a healthier body
- Your heart and lungs are strengthened, welcoming a healthier supply of oxygen to your cells making you fitter
- Unlike jogging or playing tennis, U-bouncing provides your body with an all-round energetic workout while reducing the risk of injury to your joints, especially in your ankles and knees
- Bouncing on a trampoline increases awareness of your body and a sense of balance and coordination.
- U-bouncing helps combat depression, anxiety and stress by increasing the amount of endorphins released by the brain. Regular rebounding sessions can help you relax, promote better sleeping patterns and give your more energy
- Muscle tone is balanced as tense muscles become poised and lazy muscles bounce back to life giving you more energy
- You learn how to control the coordination of the arms and legs while bouncing and to adjust the position of your body accordingly
- Although ‘U-bouncing’ provides an intense workout for the muscles and bones, the mat or pad absorbs 80 per cent of the shock from the rebound.
- Your circulation speeds up and gets more oxygen absorbed
- Nutrients are distributed more efficiently which helps cravings disappear and also balances your appetite
Mondays : 9.30am
Wednesdays: 10 am
This is our original, unique low-impact,high energy full-body rebounding class that will make you feel on top of the world! 45 minutes of awesome fun from our energising warm up to interval-style training, tabata tracks, weighted ball & resistance band moves and cool down and stretch ! You will feel like you could go on forever, without feeling sore afterwards. This class caters to all fitness levels. Get super fit, tones the whole body & soul.
BOX'N'BOUNCE + CIRCUIT:
This is a fabulous class for those of you who love the U-bounce circuit and our high intensity cardio fitness Box'n'Bounce classes, but can't decide! We u-bounce with longer interval style sets and swap to fitness boxing (pads & gloves supplied) at the half way mark! This class is fantastic, if you have been u-bouncing for a while and want to shake things up a bit and rev up your metabolism. Like with all classes, no class will be the same - we love mixing things up and keeping your mind & body guessing :). A reasonable level of fitness is required here. No prior boxing experience needed- proper technique will be taught. BYO: wrist wraps please
Our high energy, fitness boxing class will make you feel like 'Rocky on a rebounder' -hahaha! Whilst we don't bounce as we throw serious punches, we use the mini trampolines as part of our props for our warm up/cool down and for some serious abs work. Boxing itself is a fantastic full body exercise, for your body and mind. It's an amazing stress relief and a great way to built muscles, strength and I find self-confidence as well. Teenagers might really enjoy this class, too ( from 16 years+) during exam stress etc.. Boxing gloves/pads supplied. BYO wrist wraps please