Do you ever feel like going to the gym is nothing but a torture? Do you want to get fit? But can’t see your workout to be fun?
You know that going to the gym is healthy and will help you feel better about yourself but you simply can’t do it!
And then because you end up not exercising you actually feel the opposite – worse about yourself. What? How is that possible?
Well, easier than you may think. It’s OK though , you’re not the only one that feels that way.
Unless you’re a hardcore fitness person, the gym can get boring fast. Not a good option for your health, fitness and energy levels.
U-bounce solves that problem – it’s simple, invigorating, unique and fun!
- Metabolism is stimulated and helps your body deal with toxic loads more speedily and gets you a healthier body
- Your heart and lungs are strengthened, welcoming a healthier supply of oxygen to your cells making you fitter
- Unlike jogging or playing tennis, U-bouncing provides your body with an all-round energetic workout while reducing the risk of injury to your joints, especially in your ankles and knees
- Bouncing on a trampoline increases awareness of your body and a sense of balance and coordination.
- U-bouncing helps combat depression, anxiety and stress by increasing the amount of endorphins released by the brain. Regular rebounding sessions can help you relax, promote better sleeping patterns and give your more energy
- Muscle tone is balanced as tense muscles become poised and lazy muscles bounce back to life giving you more energy
- You learn how to control the coordination of the arms and legs while bouncing and to adjust the position of your body accordingly
- Although ‘U-bouncing’ provides an intense workout for the muscles and bones, the mat or pad absorbs 80 per cent of the shock from the rebound.
- Your circulation speeds up and gets more oxygen absorbed
- Nutrients are distributed more efficiently which helps cravings disappear and also balances your appetite